Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hello Cleveland!


Hello Cleveland! Are you ready to rock?

Please welcome to the stage our opening act for this evening’s show, The Vice Presidents

How are you America? We are the Vice Presidents so let me introduce the band: on drums we have Chris Christie, governor of New Jersey, on bass Paul Ryan, representative from Wisconsin, on guitar Bob McDannell, governor of Virginia and I’m your lead singer Marco Rubio, senator from Florida. Let’s rock!

(sung to the tune of Give It Away by Red Hot Chili Peppers)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_uHJPUlO8&ob=av2e

What you’ve got you've got to give it to me right now
What you've got you've got to give it to one anyhow
What you’ve got you've got to give it to one of us
You do a little dance and then you make a deal with Jesus

What we've got you've got to use to your advantage
What we've got you've got to get it on the front page
What we've got you've got to know that its first rate
Reeling with the feeling take us on a first date

Realize we don't want to be the king yet
Confide with us and you'll have the ring set
Our blood is the key to your upset
How come everybody wanna keep you from the big jet

Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me, give it to me now
Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me, give it to me now

Thank you, Good night republican voters everywhere!

And now, please welcome to the amphitheater stage your headline act for the evening, straight from the great state of Massachusetts, its Mitt and the Romneys!

Hello people of Earth, I am Mitt Romney. I am here to rule you! Let us rock!

(sung to the tune of Mr. Roboto by Styx)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LjkC3eT6LA

You're wondering who I am
(personality, personality, I’ve got no personality)
Machine or mannequin
(policies, policies, I’ve got no policies)
With ideas pulled from a can
(humor, humor, I’ve got no sense of humor)
I am the your nominee man

I've got a secret,
I've been hiding
from the media
My heart is stone,
my blood is green
now it’s on Wikipedia
so if you hear me
flip flopping,
don't be surprised
I'm just a man who
needs someone
to vote for my side
To vote for my side,
just vote for my side
let's turn the tide
and vote for my side.

Thank you, republican voters, for disliking me less than the other candidates. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment