Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mitt Romney's Haikus for the Middle Class


I don’t care for you
Never have and never will
I suck hard and long

You love our handouts
Can’t you get a job you bums
Vote for me I’m cool

The forty seven
Bonded by hatred for me
I’m still rich thank God

Mitt Mitt Mitt Mitt Mitt
I love the sound of my name
President Mitt yeah

Money I have lots
Money you have none oh well
I’m okay with that

Freeloaders you are
Poor people make me itchy
I scratch with gold bars

I don’t care hear me
It doesn’t affect my day
No soul to disturb

I don’t make mistakes
Never say I’m sorry no
Poor people suck it

When I’m president
The world will suffer badly
I’ll be in Cayman’s

Poor people can ride
Atop my car like Seamus
Then I can’t see you

No taxes for rich
No taxes for me and Ann
Give me your money

No comments:

Post a Comment