Monday, August 3, 2009

Peter King: Douchebag of the Week

Representative Peter King (republican, New York) says that health care reform is “not a major issue among the American people.”

Hey numnuts, sorry, Representative Numnuts, I’m an American citizen and I haven’t had health insurance for over a year because I can’t afford it. I work with 3 other people in the same situation. One of my brothers doesn’t have it because he can’t afford it. I have friends, a married couple with a young son, both out of work and they don’t have health insurance because they can’t afford it. I know you’re a stupid, stupid man but is any of this sinking in? Do you ever go out and talk to anyone you purport to represent?

I’m one person from a small town in Pennsylvania. Including myself I just gave you a portrait of 7 people who don’t have health insurance because of the prohibitive cost. These are just people in my personal orbit. Can you imagine how many of us there are across the country and how many individuals we represent who aren’t insured, who doesn’t go to the doctor or dentist or eye doctor because they can’t pay the bills?

Health care reform isn’t an important issue? What is an important issue to you Representative King of the Assholes? I’m guessing making sure you get re-elected so you and your family GET FREE HEALTH CARE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES would be at the top of your list.

Let me take a shot at some other issues important to you: Continuing to pocket money from lobbyists, keeping your mistress and hookers secret from the nosy media, misrepresenting facts, good old republican fear mongering, and disingenuous behavior of all kinds.

I call on our friends in New York state to vote this buffoon out of office next election. To quote the late Bill Hicks, “we have to rid the world of all these fevered egos”.

No comments:

Post a Comment