Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The One Not So Wise Man

Last week the mayor of Arlington Tennessee (a suburb of Memphis) with the ironic name of Russell WISEMAN, was upset that President Obama pre-empted the annual showing of A Charlie Brown Christmas with his speech about the war in Afghanistan. Mr. WISEMAN posted his displeasure on his Facebook page:

“Ok, so, this is total crap, we sit the kids down to watch ‘The Charlie Brown Christmas Special’ and our muslim president is there, what a load . . . try to convince me that wasn’t done on purpose”

Cosmic Overdrive did a little digging and found these other entries on Mr. WISEMAN’s Facebook wall:

posted November 7, 2009
“So I take the kids to the movies for a fun Saturday afternoon and decide to buy them some candy, wouldn’t you know they’re out of m & ms, you can’t tell me this wasn’t a liberal Hollywood plot to deprive my kids out of a tasty treat . . . screw you Susan Sarandon, you’re probably a muslim”

posted November 23, 2009
“Tried to have sex with the wife tonight, shot down again, 103 days in a row; I know what’s going on, the muslims don’t want me to have any more kids because one of them could grow up to be president, so they’ve brainwashed my wife into not being sexually attracted to me anymore, well thank you Osama Bin Muhammad . . . “

posted December 5, 2009
“The kids have been playing a lot of video games lately so I decided to take them out for some sun and exercise, we’re not out more than 5 minutes and it starts to rain, tell me this wasn’t done on purpose by the earth’s atmosphere to ruin my kid’s day, damn you ionosphere!”

No comments:

Post a Comment